GA-SAILS Windsurf boom RACE CARBON
The new boom GA Race will allow you to get a direct feel of your rig and keep the best control in extreme overpowered conditions. Very stiff monocoque boom perfectly fits large racing sails. Increased stiffness allows you to keep great handling and go faster and faster. Specialised wide molded tail end with integrated pulleys reduces weight and creates ultra stiff construction. Pulleys allow you to use outhaul adjustment system, that is necessary while racing with large sails.
The lightest and stiffest boom designed by GA is available in three sizes: 180-230cm, 200-250cm and 220-280cm.
- Carbon monocoque construction
- Rigid head end – easy attachment and stiff connection with mast
- Line included
- Tail end made of single carbon element
- Integrated pulleys adapted for adjustable outhaul system
- Wide tail end – boom fits large sails with a deep profile
- Double pin length adjustment – secure lock and high stiffness
- Length adjustment every 2cm
- EVA covered grip
- Marks on EVA grip for harness lines adjustment